- Arrive about 10a
- The smart TV will act as the monitor so attenders can see the remote Zoom participants
- The smart TV will be the speaker – set about 1/3rd up on the sound bar
- The wireless microphones will be carried to a speaker so they can be heard both in the room and by Zoom participants. The microphone does not have a long range so even being two seats away, the speaker’s voice won’t be picked up
- Your laptop will act as the camera
- Your laptop should be turned so it faces into the meeting room so remote Zoom participants can see the RCF in-house participants. Zoom should have the audio ON. Zoom is set to take the audio from the microphone so there won’t be an echo
- When a Friend wants to provide vocal ministry, take the microphone to them and turn it on. Sanitize it and turn it off until needed again.
- More detail about using the TV remote and finding the correct HDMI setting can be found here.
If you have problems, please contact someone familiar with the setup: Esther, Mindy, Yvonne, Joann or April, among others.
To volunteer, click on the “Sign up” icon below.
- Tech assistants will need to know the 4-digit code for the front door key, which is also the PIN on the laptop.
- You are not on your own! You can shadow someone else until you feel comfortable.
- These documents may be updated as we purchase equipment. Please check back here regularly.