How can I learn more about Red Cedar Friends and Quakerism?
Keep coming to worship.
- Stay for potluck.
- Talk to others in Quaker Meeting.
- Check out the resources and links on this website.
- Talk to the Clerk.
- Attend Adult Religious Education offerings.
- Get involved in activities that are announced.
- Read the Newsletter.
- Read the brochures and pamphlets on the welcome table.
- Attend Meeting for Business.
- Check out books from our Library.
- Ask the librarians or other Friends for reading suggestions.
- Attend Friends General Conference summer gatherings.
- Visit the FGC bookstore at quakerbooks.org/.
- Attend Retreats, Quarterly or Yearly Meetings, Michigan Friends Center activities, Pendle Hill workshops.