The Red Cedar Friends Meeting House is at 1400 N. Turner Street in Lansing’s Old Town Neighborhood. It was completed in 2010 and built with attention to our Quaker beliefs and testimonies.
Since its inception, Red Cedar Friends used space at other churches and facilities to host its weekly meeting for worship. In 2005, Meeting purchased the property on Turner Street with the intent to construct a meetinghouse.
The Red Cedar Friends Meeting House was built to comply with LEED standards.