- Arrive 10a – 10:10a.
- Set up Name tags.
- Set up a contact tracing sheet for people to put their name and phone number.
- If some uses a communal pen/pencil, have wipes available for sanitizing between uses.
- Place signs on chairs: Chair greetings will be available to indicate which chairs can and cannot be seen by the Zoom participants. The signs will give instructions on what to do if they want to offer vocal ministry. To see a copy, click here.
- Have masks available for those who forgot theirs. Meeting has asked that everyone wear a mask with exceptions.
- Provide a friendly, welcoming presence as people enter the building.
Details can be downloaded here.